|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 79||Calories from Fat 24|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Fudgy Chocolate Raspberry Cookies
½ cup gluten free rolled oats
10 Medjool dates
¾ cup raw walnuts
¾ cup raw almonds
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp almond extract
4 tbsp water
¾ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 18 mini-muffin tins with colourful paper liners.
- Place rolled oats in the bowl of a food processor and grind to a fine powder. Add all other ingredients except raspberries and process until you have a smooth dough-like texture.
- Scoop out one spoonful at a time and press into the bottom of the muffin liners. Once each cookie is well flattened, press your thumb into the middle of the cookie to create a small indentation.
- Place raspberries in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Place a small amount of raspberries into the indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove cookies from muffin tins and continue to cool.