|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat 84|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Frozen Lemon and Goji Swirl Cheesecakes
1¾ cups raw cashews
1 cup walnuts
12 Medjool dates
1 bag lemon balm tea or bunch of fresh lemon balm sprigs
1½ cups boiling water
1/3 cup maple syrup
½ cup goji berries
- Place cashews in a large bowl, cover with water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Steep tea bag or fresh lemon balm sprigs in boiling water for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Remove tea bag or lemon balm sprigs.
- Place walnuts and dates in the bowl of a food processor and grind until fine and sticky. Press mixture into the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan.
- Drain cashews. Process cashews, 1 cup lemon balm tea, and maple syrup in a high powered blender. Zest and juice lemons, add to other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove three quarters of cashew cream and spread over walnut crust.
- Add goji berries to remaining cashew cream in blender along with remaining ½ cup lemon balm tea and blend once again until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle goji cream evenly over the top of the squares in a zig zag. Freeze for 3 hours and serve.