Daily Dose of Turmeric
Helps maintain an already healthy inflammatory response.*
Organic turmeric + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why Take It
Chronic inflammation can go undetected for years and can lead to other serious health issues.
Turmeric helps the body maintain a healthy inflammatory response.
We source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that we can find.
ORGANIC TURMERIC (500 mg)
One of the most studied natural ingredients in the world for its effects on inflammation.
Our capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees.
While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, we see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.
62 vegan capsules, 500 mg each
Adults: Take one (1) capsule twice daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, have gallstones or bile duct obstruction, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.