Summer Self-Care Box
Introducing our new seasonal self-care boxes!
Our new, indulgent boxes are specially curated by a new wellness expert every season to help you discover new self-care essentials – for whatever self-care means to you. Every box includes a new assortment of products from some of our favourite brands.
To kick things off, Kylie McGregor – certified nutritional practitioner – shares her summer favourites.
“Every product in this box is a staple in my summer wellness routine. Living on the West Coast, I find myself at the beach or the park most weekends, always with a Turkish towel in hand. I’m a big tea drinker, so love being able to switch over to iced tea when the weather gets warm. And as for at-home self-care? Lately I’ve been making the switch from candles to incense to fill my space, and Copal is always a go-to.”
SUMMER BOX INCLUDES ANY WELL TOLD PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE
+ A TURKISH TOWEL FROM STRAY & WANDER
+ AN ICED TEA BLEND FROM CUP OF TÉ
+ AN INCENSE FROM WOODLOT.
Subscribe and save over 50% ! You get 4 boxes per year, a new box every 3 months and you can cancel or modify your subscription at any time.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.