Bye Bye Bloating
A blend traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and offer relief from bloating, gas and nausea.
Organic ginger + organic peppermint + organic fennel + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why take it
If you experience gas or bloating after eating a large meal or after certain foods.
If you experience digestive upset on a regular basis due to stress.
If you get motion sickness or experience the occasional bout of nausea.
We source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that we can find.
ORGANIC GINGER (400 mg)
Traditionally used to help with digestive issues, including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, and flatulent colic.
ORGANIC PEPPERMINT (50 mg)
Helps relieve symptoms of indigestion, particularly the build up of gas in the digestive tract.
ORGANIC FENNEL (30 mg)
Helps relieve the pain, gas and bloating associated with digestive upset.
Our capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees.
While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, we see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.
60 vegan capsules, 480 mg each
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Known Adverse Reactions
Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.