Bathorium Sea Kelp Serenity Crush Soak
Embrace the natural wonder of the sea. This CRUSH has the highest concentration of french sel de mer, dead sea mud and organic sea kelp. Sea kelp naturally calms the skin from inflammation while therapeutic lavender and bergamot essential oil balance and restore. Leave the tub wrapped in the silk cloak of Shea butter, naturally hydrating head to toe.
Hints of: Bergamont, Lavender
Perfect for: Sleep, Hydrating, Sensitive skin
Kelp Powder: More than just the start of your sushi dinner, Kelp softens and hydrates your skin, and it can even help it retain moisture keeping you hydrated longer
Shea Butter: Did you know that shea nut trees can be found in 19 different African countries? Shea butter is extracted from these shea nuts and is renowned for its ability to soften + moisturize your skin while reducing inflammation.
Dead Sea Salt: Harvested right from the dead sea, this mineral-rich salt is known for its detoxifying and skin-exfoliating properties.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.