Bathorium Charcoal Garden Detox Crush Soak
Bathorium's Charcoal Garden Detox Crush Soak is about detoxing the entire body from the outside in. Organic activated bamboo charcoal pulls toxins and free radicals from the skin while the spicy oils of basil and calming lavender soothe the mind. Epsom salts + french sea salts relax your aching muscles while skin softening coconut milk envelops your entire body. Kiss that boring bath, goodbye.
Hints of: Lavender, Basil, Rose
Perfect for: Detoxifying, Recovery, The Traveller, Cleansing
Coconut Milk: This common skincare staple will cleanse and moisturizer your skin while offering a nourishing barrier. Get ready for a healthy, all-over glow!
Sweet Basil: Sweet yet spicy with a whole lot of freshness. One deep inhale, and you'll be well on your way to zen-like clarity and focus.
Activated Bamboo Charcoal: The star power behind this soak, activated bamboo charcoal can detoxify and rejuvenate your skin while deeply cleansing.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.