An adaptogen blend that supports cognitive function, mental focus, and stamina.*
Organic chaga + organic lion's mane + organic rhodiola rosea + nothing else.
Why take it
If you are having difficulty focusing and are feeling distracted.
If you live with ongoing stress that can cause mental fatigue.
If you have a job that requires optimal cognitive function.
If you are studying for exams.
If you are struggling with today's Wordle.
How to take it
Mix 1/2 teaspoon daily into coffee, tea, or other beverage.
100% home compostable pouch and zipper.
We source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that we can find.
ORGANIC RHODIOLA ROSEA (800 mg)
Grown in Alberta, these roots can relieve symptoms of stress such as mental fatigue and can support cognitive function, such as mental focus and stamina.
ORGANIC CHAGA (100 mg)
A medicinal mushroom known for its powerful immune boosting properties.
ORGANIC LION'S MANE (100 mg)
Has been shown to improve cognitive function and resistance to stress.
30 servings, 1 g per serving.
Adults: Take half teaspoon once daily. Mix with coffee, tea or other beverage.
Servings per container: 30. Avoid taking before bedtime.
Cautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.