Bathorium Northern Sage Recovery Crush Soak
Embrace the enchanting feeling of the Northern Borealis, direct from your tub. The cool tingle of fresh menthol crystal envelops your entire body while brightening sage, pine and coriander seed detoxify and Abyssinian Oil nourish damaged skin. British Columbia glacial clay with its superior high mineral content pulls toxins and leaves the skin soft and dewy.
Hints of: Sage, Menthol, Pine, Coriander Seed
Perfect for: Muscle Recovery, Congestion-relief, Athletes
BC Blue Glacial Clay: Mineral-rich, and hand harvested in British Columbia, this clay is packed filled with minerals and can draws out impurities in the skin
Sage Oil: Herbaceous but soothing, sage oil is known for it's calming and clarifying power
Menthol Crystals: One whiff of these crystals and you'll see exactly why we've included them in this soak. Cooling, tingling, refreshing - the perfect partner for this earthy soak.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.