Enhances your body’s own production of collagen.*
Organic acerola berries + organic grapes + organic Jerusalem artichoke + nothing else.
Why take it
To enhance your body’s own production of collagen rather than ingesting collagen from an animal.
As a plant-based alternative to collagen supplementation.
As a prebiotic to stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
To support the maintenance of strong bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
How to take it
Mix 1 tablespoon daily into water, juice, smoothie, or other beverage.
100% home compostable pouch and zipper.
ORGANIC ACEROLA BERRIES (1.4 g)
Cherry-like berries that are very rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which help promote collagen production.
ORGANIC GRAPES (1.4 g)
A fruit high in antioxidants, particularly resveratrol, which helps prevent free radical damage and improve skin elasticity.
ORGANIC JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE (5.7 g)
A root vegetable rich in Inulin, a terrific prebiotic.
10 servings, 8.5 g per serving.
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (8.5 g) once daily. Mix 1 teaspoon with water, juice, or other beverage. Stir briskly and drink immediately. Take two hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Caution and warnings
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have diabetes. If symptoms worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days, consult a health care practitioner. If you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failed to defecate following the use of a laxative product, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Known adverse reactions
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur. May cause mild gastro-intestinal discomfort (such as gas, bloating, cramps).
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.