Slow Down Time
Organic turmeric + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why Take It
Chronic inflammation can go undetected for years
and can lead to other serious conditions, including digestive disorders, heart disease, thyroid issues, chronic pain and cancer.
If you have joint pain, regular use can help reduce it.
If you have minor wounds such as cuts, burns, and minor skin irritations it can help in the healing process.
Organic amla + organic cloves + organic cacao + organic blueberries + organic grapes + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why take it
To protect your cells from harmful free radical damage, a.k.a the number one culprit of aging skin.
If you live with emotional stress, antioxidants can help
protect against the physical damage that can result from it.
To combat toxins like air pollution that harm our health from the inside out.
If you want to reap the benefits of antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies but find it challenging to consume the necessary 10 portions a day.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA.
DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND THIS BUNDLE WILL BE BACK IN STOCK IN THE US ON DEC 1st.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.