Winter's supply of Vitamin D
3 bottles of a cold-weather essential – all the Vitamin D you need to promote strong bone growth and general health, all Winter.
Organic portobello mushrooms (1000 IU vitamin D) + organic spinach + organic quinoa + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why take it
If you work indoors or wear sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since the northern hemisphere does not get strong enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
If you are looking for good bone and teeth health.
Because a majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA.
DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND THIS BUNDLE WILL BE BACK IN STOCK IN THE US ON DEC 1st.
Backed by science
We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One step further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety:
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.