You won’t even notice that this stunning, creamy dessert is dairy-free and raw to boot! Combining the relaxing effects of lemon balm and goji berry, this is the perfect desert to have after dinner to help you wind down and end your day on a healthy note.
1¾ cups raw cashews
1 cup walnuts
12 Medjool dates
1 bag lemon balm tea or bunch of fresh lemon balm sprigs
1½ cups boiling water
1/3 cup maple syrup
½ cup goji berries
- Place cashews in a large bowl, cover with water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Steep tea bag or fresh lemon balm sprigs in boiling water for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Remove tea bag or lemon balm sprigs.
- Place walnuts and dates in the bowl of a food processor and grind until fine and sticky. Press mixture into the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan.
- Drain cashews. Process cashews, 1 cup lemon balm tea, and maple syrup in a high powered blender. Zest and juice lemons, add to other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove three quarters of cashew cream and spread over walnut crust.
- Add goji berries to remaining cashew cream in blender along with remaining ½ cup lemon balm tea and blend once again until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle goji cream evenly over the top of the squares in a zig zag. Freeze for 3 hours and serve.